Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"Your English No Wong.."

No, not you JL. Just some other person who posts without using her brains. Every single time I see her reply to my posts I just wanna scream! Bahhh.

...

I've been quite busy lately, but I have no idea with what exactly. So many things need to be done. Perhaps it is because I had been tied up with school stuff that I'd neglected everything else, hence this accumulated list of things to do.

I had a very tiring weekend after I submitted my editing work, and I couldn't sleep well on Sunday as usual because of dad. Aside from waking me up at all sorts of weird hours, he has been getting on my nerves again lately :(

I've tried telling him many times that the stuff (it can't pass as food) his girlfriend cooks is inedible, but he seems to forget it everytime she does cook. On Sunday evening, he once again tried to force me to eat dinner with them :s

Urgh. Recalling the stench.. Well, I hid in my room once she started cooking :s

I'm so thankful I didn't give in to dad. Her bittergourd and egg soup looked like it was mixed in mud. I rather eat my instant mee anyday.

I think I will be very relieved when he does fly off again this coming Wednesday. I simply can't stand the nonsense that goes on around here when they both are at home.

...

Met Sol and JL last Saturday at Raffles City. I think everyone was very tired but we were all still very glad to be amongst friends.

We were actually supposed to meet Junk and Taryn at Jurong Point, but they couldn't make it in the end. Everyone had been looking forward to seeing Taryn again. Haha, just too bad I guess.

There'll always be other times though.. :)

...

Went to Daiso today with Rz, but it was a quick one. His other wisdom tooth has been giving him hell the entire weekend but his dentist is away until Wednesday, so he will have to bear with it til then.

Here's the stuff I bought today, plus two bottles of nail polish from a previous shopping trip. :P
Daiso Stuff

This time I even found a hamster swing!! XD Is it any wonder that I love Daiso more and more? :P
Hamster Swing!

When I got home I just had to photograph them on the swing! :P It goes without saying :P

Duchie :)
Duchie

Big-butt Mochi :P
Mochi

Tara :)
Tarako

Sigh. Looking at them now always makes me miss their babyhood!

Look at them! So peacefully asleep!!
Pile of Sleepies! Day #12

They will never be like this again :(


- 31 October 2006 2:57am -

No comments: